Write postcards to register voters and turn out more Democrats
- Email any of these volunteers for information on how to postcard for Reclaim Our Vote:
- Sign up at http://itsblueturn.com/pickup or email Mariya at firstname.lastname@example.org to pick up, contact-free, postcard packages to work on at home from a variety of campaigns. The packages include everything you need to write to voters from home.
- Get names and addresses to write postcards to at PostCardsToVoters.org.
- Find places to order postcards, stamps, etc. here
Write letters to get out the vote in November
Visit this page to download and print letters at home for Swing Left (via Vote Forward). Don’t mail them yet — these letters get mailed in October.
Make it social — join a letter party!
- Every Saturday from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Every Wednesday from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
See the letter party schedule here for more information and to sign up—just click on “Letter-writing party” for the day you want to attend for the RSVP link.
Can’t print letters at home? You can pick up printed letters that you will complete from these generous folks:
- Hillsborough: contact Cheryl & Michelle
- Mountain View: contact Mariya
- San Carlos/Belmont: email Laura
- San Mateo Highlands: email Elaine
- Redwood City: email Betsy
- Los Altos (near Foothill Expwy): email Linda
Can’t get out of the house? If you don’t have a printer and can’t pick up letters, contact these dedicated volunteers to have letters delivered to you:
- Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Stanford: email Kirstin (for 100 letters or more)
- Los Altos: email Barbara
- Redwood City and San Carlos: email Laura
- Pacifica: email Lorrie
If you’re out of the area, get a packet by mail for the Saturday or Wednesday letter parties:
- For Saturday letter parties, send your name and address to email@example.com, with “Virtual Letters” in the subject line. You’ll need to send $2.00 via PayPal (friends and family method) to firstname.lastname@example.org, to cover the cost of mailing.
- For Wednesday letter parties, contact Mary at email@example.com to receive a packet of 100 letters.
Get the rest of your letter supplies
Order supplies for delivery:
- Get envelopes at Staples.com or Amazon.com. Costco.com sometimes has an even better price, and they will deliver, but only to members.
- Order stamps from USPS.com. They will come in your mail.
Host a Letter Party!
Host a letter-writing party for Swing Left. Instructions are here.