Sign up here
Stay up to date on volunteer opportunities and special events. You can unsubscribe any time. We will NOT sell or give away your info.
“What am I signing up for?”
- You’ll receive emails from us about volunteer activities with information about how to participate.
- We’ll also send you invitations to special events, which may be online or in person. Past events have featured Representatives Anna Eshoo, Adam Schiff, Eric Swalwell, and Katie Porter; Governor Gavin Newsom; Mayor Karen Bass; and Ambassador Michael McFaul.
- Most of the time, we email once or twice a month. We’ll email more frequently as we get closer to an election, and less frequently during slower periods.
- You can unsubscribe or update your information any time using the links at the bottom of every email.
- We will not give or sell your personal information to any other organization.
“What type of things can I do?”
- Phone banking: Make calls to support Democratic candidates. We’ll train you!
- Text banking: Reach 1000 voters an hour.
- Postcard & letter writing: Contact hard-to-reach supporters and help them vote.
- Canvassing: Go door to door in key districts to get out the vote.
We also need volunteers to help run DVC operations. Join our team and support hundreds of other volunteers!
- Technical support: Apply your computer skills to our phone banking operation.
- Event support: Help set up/break down special events. Take photos, bring food, greet attendees, and more.
- Office support: When our office is open, you can provide information to visitors, assist with merchandise, and help with general office work.